-->

Girl Meets Boy

Girl Meets Boy
Girl Meets Boy
topshop pink suit, adidas superstars, schutz sandals, www.jadore-fashion.com
What I Am Wearing:
Blazer // Pants // Tee // Sandals (here, similar here & here) // Adidas (here or here) // watch (c/o CLUSE)

Though I love traditional black, navy or grey suits, I am always in search of colored suits i.e. something bright and fun and this 'bubblegum' colored suit fits that description. In the past, I have styled different colored suits such as a navy suit (for work) and a green and pink suit.

For today's post, I am showcasing a casual approach to styling suits with or without heels.  I started by pairing the suit with a graphic teeand graphic tees are my go-to tops for casual days. The graphic tee gives the suit a more relaxed look and I completed the look with my strappy heels and Adidas sneakers. The sneakers creates a fun 'girl meets boy' appeal. If you love the idea of sneakers with a suit and dress as seen here, you can also pair this suit or any colored suit with converse, Keds, or new balance

Shop more fun suits below...




topshop pink suit, adidas superstars, schutz sandals, www.jadore-fashion.com
colored suit, adidas superstars, schutz sandals, www.jadore-fashion.com
colored suit, adidas superstars, schutz sandals, www.jadore-fashion.com
colored suit, adidas superstars, graphic tee, schutz sandals, www.jadore-fashion.com
colored suit, adidas superstars, graphic tee, schutz sandals, boy meets girl, www.jadore-fashion.com
colored suit, adidas superstars, graphic tee, schutz sandals, boy meets girl, www.jadore-fashion.com

Advertisement