-->

Miracle Product: Coconut Oil

Miracle Product: Coconut Oil
Miracle Product: Coconut Oil
“I will not go a day without coconut oil. I personally take four tablespoons per day, either on my salads, in my cooking or in my cups of green tea.” Supermodel Miranda Kerr 

So two days ago I posted the picture seen above on my Instagram and the feedback in comments and private messages was extremely positive.
The first thing you should do after reading this post is pop into your kitchen and check is there a tub of Coconut Oil,you would be surprised how often it is used in the kitchen for cooking but many are not aware of the large uses it has particularly in the beauty world.
I literally cannot say enough about this product it has uses for just about everything which makes it an excellent product to have in your home.

1 Cooking:Coconut Oil is an excellent substitute for butter or oil when cooking as it has excellent benefits for your body (skin).
It is particularly popular in the making of dishes such as curry's,deserts,dressings,Savory Baked goods and many more.

2.As a deep conditioner: Coconut Oil is in many hair products sold all over the world. 
Many hair treatments,shampoos and conditioners contain Coconut Oil but why not forget about buying expensive hair treatments/Professional shampoos and make your own deep conditioner using just Coconut Oil.
By using this in your hair you are preventing protein loss  which insures your hair remains silky smooth and healthy.

How?

  • Apply 1/2 tablespoons of Coconut Oil into damp hair after your shower/bath.


  • Brush your hair to insure there is no knots.



  • Massage all over avoiding roots if your hair is particularly greasy. I find placing it in sections throughout my hair is better as this insured you don't have a large amount of oil in one section.


  • Insure you focus on areas of your hair which are dry/damaged.
  • After applying the oil wrap your hair in a hot towel or shower cap.



  • Today I want a quick conditioning on my hair so I Let it sit in my hair for one hour you can also leave it in over night  in a shower cap depending on what condition your hair is in.



  • After the period of time you decide to leave the product in you need to insure you thoroughly wash your hair with shampoo as the oil is particularly strong.
After this you will really notice a difference in the appearance/texture of your hair and no expense needed just your coconut oil.




3.Eye Makeup Remover: So yes I am known to be obsessed with the No.7 eye make-up remover which I recently reviewed but Coconut Oil really works wonders even on waterproof mascara.If you wear water proof mascara you know how hard that is!And no you wont have to trek to a fancy health food store coconut oil is also found in pharmacy's and grocery stores so there is no excuse not to give it a try.Not only can you use this as an eye makeup remover but you can also use it all over your face which assists in keeping acne away by moisturising,nourishing and protects the skin.



Removing it

  • Wet a cotton pad slightly and apply the coconut oil onto it.
  • Apply the pad to the area of the skin you wish you remove the makeup from.
  • Not only does the oil remove eye makeup but it also acts as a eye cream as it is extremely nourishing for the eye area.

Below I drew three black lines using my new Ted Baked liner pen in order to demonstrate how amazing pure Coconut Oil is as a makeup remover.

































4.Body scrub:A good body scrub is something I always buy as it exfoliates my skin giving it a smooth feeling.
Overall I really couldn't recommend this enough it can be bought in pharmacy's,grocery stores and health food shops worldwide.
Being someone who applys false tan regularly smooth skin is key to a excellent false tan application.
Home-made body scrub:By getting a small bowl and measuring an equal amount of sugar and coconut oil you have yourself an excellent cheap body scrub that leaves your skin feeling a million dollars.


Enjoy pampering yourself.
Until next time,

Eadaoin xoxo







































Advertisement