-->

Who loves affordable makeup ???

Who loves affordable makeup ???
Who loves affordable makeup ???

                                                     

So lets face it no matter how tight your student budget is girls always find money to buy makeup.
Since I have moved down the country and began to blog more I have searched for new brands to try out that are not only affordable but that also have excellent quality.

Yes I am guilty for having an obsession with high end makeup but Wet n Wild Cosmetics have changed my view completely since I made the clever decision to purchase two of their creamy lip pencils.

Price :€2.60 :o

Being the first of December today I felt this was a particularly appropriate post as berry lips are extremely festive and scream the party season.
I purchased both BRANDY WINE (E666) and PLUMBERRY (E715) lip pencil in Cara Pharmacy 
and I am obsessed!!!





































Today I decided to line my lips using PLUMBERRY liner along with my Elizabeth Arden High Shine lip gloss which is also a plum colour.


Tip :Insure when lining your lips you work off the same colour palette as your gloss/lipstick you intend to use.(noone wants that famous lip liner look from the 80s).


If your interested in purchasing these lip liners or any other Wet n Wild Cosmetics you can find them online @ http://wnwbeauty.com/ or in Cara Pharmacys.



Eadaoin xox

Advertisement