-->

A wander in Paris day 1: OOTD Champs Elysees

A wander in Paris day 1: OOTD Champs Elysees
A wander in Paris day 1: OOTD Champs Elysees

"Paris is the throne residence of fashion"





Hat: So before my trip to Paris I popped into Penneys/Primark in Galway city and picked up this fab hat which I don't know about you but I think it looks alot more than €9.
It not only looks great but it kept my head warm all day which was a plus :)


Jacket: So in the winter im a divil for buying excessive amounts of warm clothing that look good because lets face it in Ireland not only in the winter your jacket it practically all anyone can see.
This jacket caught my eye last week and I had to have it for the amazing price of €40 it not only looks great but kept me warm walking from shop to shop in the bitter cold.










  • I teamed these two with a black lace dress from Soolee Black Label which wasnt seen all day with the cold weather.
  • My brown oversized leather bag from Zara
  • My tanned River Island boots(I live in )
  • A pair of black tights.







Remember those who dress for the weather not only look good but feel good.


Eadaoin xoxo






Advertisement