REVIEW:14 day TinyTea Teatox/Your tea
Prior to starting my exams my body felt extremely run down and exhausted as a result of study or as i call it cramming !! I had heard a large amount of bloggers and beauty gurus online rave about the 14 day Tiny Tea Teatox and after a large amount of research I decided to give it a shot.
Description of the product:The balanced herbal blend is designed to cleanse and nourish your digestive system ,particularly good for people who have a sensitive stomach or have specific diets such as Lactose intolerant.The ingredients are designed to replenish and restore your body back to its natural state.
Specific results:There are many results from using Tiny Tea .The cleanse assists in improving skin clarity,increasing energy levels,easing bloating and for some minor weight loss.
As my skin particularly around the leaving cert flared because of stress and overall my body being runned down I knew this would be worth a try for me.I purchased the TinyTea approx 9 days before my exams as I was unsure how my body would react to something I had never had before but there was no need I soon discovered.I really couldn't fault this product I had excellent energy for my exams and most importantly my skin cleared up significantly on my face.
Consumprion Directions:As I wanted the best results from the TinyTea I insured I followed the directions provided.
Drink 3 times a day,30 minutes before or after meals.
Morning,midday and early evening.
Soak 1 bag in a cup of boiling water for a recommended 5/7 minutes at a time,which i felt wasn't long enough.I left mine in for approx 15 minutes although the water wasn't boiling the bags contents had time to steep into the water.
Avoid drinking with meals or late at night.
The hot tip which was provided with the tea I used to make the earthy tea bag taste more pleasant :Feel free to add a squeeze of lemon or a dash of organic honey.
Posting:As I live in Ireland and the package is sent from their Melbourne or Sydney warehouse I was amazed to have my package in two days in cute packaging.
If you are interested in researching more about this company and their products you can find them on their
Website: http://www.yourtea.com/
Instagram:http://instagram.com/tinyteatox
DISCLAIMER:I am no way affiliated with this company and all opinions are my own.
Eadaoin xox
Advertisement




